bridgeMLS is open to Real Estate Brokers, Agents, and Appraisers who are licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate, and Clerical staff who work for a licensed broker.
Anyone wishing to become a subscriber to bridgeMLS must complete an application and provide additional documentation as noted under each of the subscriber categories, in the applications and billing section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join Bridge MLS?
Complete and submit a bridgeMLS application to your nearest bridgeMLS service center. You may walk-in to get the application, send it by fax, or by email.
How long does it take to become a bridgeMLS member?
It takes about 1-3 business days to become a bridgeMLs member.
What is included with my membership?
bridgeMLS takes pride in offering our members programs and services at no additional charge. As a member of bridgeMLS you will have access to the products listed below. Additional detail related to the available applications is provided on the following pages.
- Access to the Paragon MLS system which covers Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
- Access to 8 data share partner MLS systems, extending your coverage throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
- Metro list
- MLS Listings
- Nevada County Association of REALTORS
- Sandicor MLS
- Nevada County MLS
- Paragon CA Edition
- Cloud CMA
- Cloud MLX
- Cloud Streams
- MLS Charts
- Area Locator
- Assume Identity
- Listing Book
- New HomeSource Professional
- CRS TAX
- Real Safe Agent
- Real Time MLS
- Key Boom
- Collaboration Center
For your convenience, classes are hosted at each of our service centers. Attend as often as you need. A list of available training courses with descriptions is available on bridgeMLS.com. Click on the 'Member Benefits' tab or, to access the current course schedule and to register, log on to your Member Portal.
Do open house comments from Paragon appear on Zillow?
- Yes both open house and broker tour comments appear on Zillow.
- Redfin displays just open house comments.
Can both co-listing agents maintain a file?
- Only the listing agent has access to maintain the file.
- To have a 2nd agent access the file complete and submit the Assume Identity Authorization form located on bridgeMLS website.
- The authorization will remain in effect until you cancel it.
How do I set the default to a previous version of the Agent Listing report?
- From Preferences, choose System
- In System Preferences folder click Result Options (highlighted below)
- Click Default
- Double Click Report (highlighted) open menu and choose preferred report.
- (Keep in mind, you can view the actual report style displayed from your spreadsheet results and clicking on the REPORTS button when viewing search results.)
What external sites receive Paragon Listings?
- Zillow, Trulia, redfin, realtors.com and all of listhub.com's sites can receive Paragon listing feeds.
- Brokers determine which site(s) they want to show their listings on.
How many photos can be uploaded?
- Currently, 40 images can be added to a listing.
What email should my clients add to their email contacts list to ensure-delivery to their in-box?
- Advise your clients to add firstname.lastname@example.org to their address book.
What is the difference between bridgeMLS, Paragon and Bridge AOR?
bridgeMLS: A data base where realtors can input listing information for verification and syndication purposes.