In the listing entry module, you will see the status of "Active - Coming Soon" in each property class. This will allow you to pre-market your listing under all property classes and give you the ability to quickly switch the status to "New" when you are ready to go live instead of re-entering everything.
Important information Surrounding Coming Soon Listings:
1. IT IS OPTIONAL TO PLACE YOUR LISTING INTO A COMING SOON STATUS.
2. The listing agent must have an active listing agreement in place to enter a Coming Soon listing.
3. The listing agent is required to send the SELM (Seller Exclude Listing from the MLS) waiver form to the MLS(email@example.com).
4. The Coming Soon listing remains under that status for 30 days. Afterward, it will automatically be placed in a "Cancelled Coming Soon."
5. Coming Soon listing will not be syndicated out to other websites.
6. Coming Soon listing will not be included in the IDX and RETS feeds.
7. Coming Soon listing are only searchable within the MLS systems(ConnectMLS and Paragon)
8. Once a listing has been moved from Coming Soon to New/Active status by the agent, it cannot revert to Coming Soon.
Please contact support if you have any other further questions, thanks!